Before you were conceived
I wanted you
Before you were born
I Loved you
Before you were here an hour
I would die for you
This is the miracle of Life
(Maureen Hawkins)
Kendyl Stevie ~ My baby girl 13mths



My "big baby" boy Asher Gene ~ 5years

My special miracles...whom I thank God for daily!

I was not "medically" supposed to be able to bear these babies.
An ovarian Cancer survivor, diagnosed at 17, one ovary removed and the other blasted with Chemotherapy beginning on the day of my 18th birthday (memorable for all of the wrong reasons)...labelled "sterile" by my oncologist and surgeon....yet bear them I did, and hugely grateful to God I am!

My blessings...my babies
xxx

Comments

  1. Such blessings - totally blown away! Very encouraging to hear stories like this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome. Isnt God GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why wouldn't God want to bless such an awesome woman like you huh!!!And a great mum too. Ditto Weza
    Di from the naki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys God really is Good!! And thank you so much lovely Di... :) that is such a compliment (the great mum thing) coming from a great Mum like you ((hugs)) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! So cool! gorgeous babes. Absolutely LOVE the name Asher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I love the name Asher... Asher means "Happy and Prosperous".... and he's happy..can't wait to see if the "prosperous" comes to be!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful, special children you have!! You truly are blessed. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts