Day3 - your idea of the perfect first date

I think the perfect first date would be nice and casual.... not out to a fancy restaurant or anything.... you'd be too nervous to eat properly let alone know which of the cutlery to use at which time!  haha. 

I think a casual picnic dinner at the beach on a warm night... watching the sun go down.  I like this idea because you can actually "talk" .... whilst watching the waves... the goings on on the beach. 

If  you go the movies on a first date... (and this so happened to me when I was set up on a date by a friend)... he picks you up... *awkward stifled conversation driving to the picture theatre*, then you get there, and watch the movie.... I know I tried hard to make sure my arm wasn't touching his, or my leg when I got too relaxed... or even worse that our hands didn't touch while reaching for the shared popcorn.... ahahah.. so no talking, and then a little bit of talking over coffee.. anyway it was weird, and I wouldn't want to go on a movie first date again!You learn hardly anything about the other person when you do a first date at the movies....  I didn't really know if I wanted to go out with him again or not...as I was still in the same boat as I was when we had the first date.  I didn't find out anything more about him... so when he rang and asked me to the movies again (yeah, unimaginative 1st and second dates)... I said I was busy... hehe.

Anyway back to the "ideal" first date.
I think if you're at the beach, you've got nothing to hide behind...hehe.(like loud music at a nightclub... or a movie playing etc) . you Have to talk to each other otherwise it will be obvious. You are in a relaxed environment, and you can work out whether or not you would actually like to spend another date finding out about this person or not. 

:) 
Oh and extra spesh on that first date would be if they had a guitar with them and could have a jam with you... hehe.. that would be just perfect!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on this! The movies are a terrible place to go on a first date! Beaches = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so long ago that I had a first date....but sounds like you idea is a fun one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts