:)


Could someone tell me when THIS.....


turned into this.......  ????
 Well, I have just enough time to drop a few lines of a blog here, before heading out to my sons Parent/teacher interview.

I’ve been sitting here for the last few minutes just thinking up some questions to ask his teacher, or things to discuss with her, and while doing that found myself going “wow… he’s growing up!” 

My 7year old! 

My animal loving, Pizza craving, smoochy, cuddly, sensitive and caring 7 year old.

He’s always done really well at school and loves it too…right from day one when he didn’t even want Mum and Dad to stay ……… he kept looking at us sitting at the back of the class, and then motioned us toward the door and said…”you can go now”..  haha.  Confident as. 





I was wondering how he was going to like his new teacher as I had heard from some people that she could be a bit strict………. But he really loves it.  He thinks she’s awesome, and loves heading off to school each day.  Such a relief!  I don’t know how I’d cope if he really hated going to school, it would be tough!
I feel sorry for any parent that has to struggle with a kid that hates school!  My mum used to have to bribe my brother to go to school!  hahaha.. I used to love it because she started this thing, where if he (and then had to be extended so that I could join in and not miss out)  so... if WE went to school for the whole week without a day off...  then come friday, we'd all go to the shop and pick a toy/game/treat each.  It might sound a bit crazy..but it truly worked!  And that same brother even continued right until 7th form!! :) haha. (Well done Mum!).

So....anyway... off we go tonight, and hopefully all will be well :)



Comments

  1. Awww he was a cute baby. My big girl is really happy with that teacher too. Long may it last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a beautiful son! Look at how he's grown!!! Doesn't time go way to quickly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id hate it too if any of my kids hated school.
    Im sure you will get raving reviews about Mr Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he is all grown up is he really only 7 he seems so much bigger than my guy. xxGlad he is a school loving kid...such a great way to be .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts