I know it's "Miscellany...or Mindful or Magic" Monday but Im gonna do a "Things Im loving on Monday" post! ...(so there) :P

Comfy old redband gumboots

new WATERPROOF mascara for those funerals and sad movies

My big boy feeling much more lively and better than he has in a long while!

My cheeky miss causing chaos in our house

And  running around at 100mph

Giving my boy something he's been wanting for ages "Gelli Baff"

A little christmas in July
and close up ...
the colours are gorgeous!


Our little wall of love ..from family of 2, to 3, to 4 ... FULLSTOP! ;)

Hope you guys are having a great day
xx

Comments

  1. Love all your favourite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool things to be appreciating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need me some waterproof mascara!! Love your little girl's curls! Adorable! And Christmas in July sounds fun--we just watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" today and I was laughing at the fact that it was 114 degrees inside and we were watching it snow in a Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah.. yeah it's like that for us when we watch christmas movies here and there's always snow in them and we celebrate a SUMMER christmas... lol Just doesn't feel quite "right" lol.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts