Yayy. Thanks Tracy for the Blog Award :)

Well...YAY... someone loved me enough to give me a "Love Blog" award!  That Awesome someone is no other than the lovely Tracy.  If she had not already sent me this, then she would definately be on my list of people to send it to.  Feel free to go and read her blog HERE...  I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy last week, at our Whangarei Bloggers Meet Up and I hope to catch up again in person very soon!
Thanks lots Tracy, I feel honoured!! ;)



These are the rules of me accepting this award ...
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.

3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.


The people I would like to pass this award onto are:

Jane (Real awesome woman who I nursed with, and now who I keep in touch with via facebook/blogger and occasionally have the pleasure of bumping into :)
Becky (who is an awesome Whangarei chick I used to go to church with)
Lisa (whose hubby I used to go to church with .. oh and school, and though I've never met her, feel I have)
Taylor Made (another Bassett chick met through blogger... who resides in Aussie)
Elizabeth (Who I also met at the Whangarei bloggers meet up, and whose blog Im loving!)

So, go check them out and enjoy their posts :)
Luv Neetz xx






Comments

Popular Posts