You're still here!?

Wow, what can I say, thanks a heap for still "following".  I expected to log in today with only 3 or 4 left following me, not that I'd blame you hehe.  Im a shocker of a blogger aren't I?   I am however hoping to get settled in a little corner of my window seat sometime this afternoon and do a whole heap of blog-reading and commenting, so prepare for that!

I've had a nice few weeks offline (ish), partly by choice, but mostly because of the crappy limited connection I had in Kaitaia with my little mobile USB thingamajig.

How have you been anyway?  I hope that Christmas was a lovely time of "togetherness" with those you love (or have to be around) haha..  And that New years was a fun celebration! 

I have so many things/stories/pictures to share, so hopefully I'll see a few of you around in the blogosphere. 

xxx

Comments

  1. And I am not going anywhere!! I am a bit slack myself!! Luff ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours...look forward to hearing more from you and your little part of the world. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here, my friend, love hearing from you x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts