Who cares?



Well hi there, those of you who actually still come round this way! ;) haha.  (yeah note the real "pity party" voice in that comment!).

I was going through a bit of a "aw stuff it...if nobody's going to read my blog then I'm not going to put any effort into it..." when my son decided that he was going to take up blogging, whilst stuck at home with a respiratory illness.

I have watched him get all excited about sitting down and just typing to his hearts content, not worried that there isn't really anyone out there who is reading his blog.  He's doing it for HIM.. and because it makes him happy to write things down.  I realised that I needed to do that... I needed to just write, express, create, and not give a darn about who was reading, or who really cared.  I CARE...that should be enough!

So, I'm breaking my blogging fast, and I'm going to just write without expecting any comments or bloggy love from anyone, then when it does (if it does) come, then it will be a bonus!! And will make my smile huge!

The other thing I have decided is that since this is my space, then I am going to write all the sad negative moments too... I hve always tried to not make every single one of my posts a "downer"...  (and I've had a lot to be down about I know)... but it's the truth, it's "how it is" and I'm not going to mask over that anymore.  This will become my outlet and I will try to balance up some of the not so uplifting stuff...with the awesome postitive stuff.

I've lost lots of people I love over the last few years... LOTS... My Dad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins... friends.... and that's a huge part of what's going on with me... so I will blog, and I will blog my reality.
Be warned! haha. 

Comments

  1. Totally blog your reality - I have found that my 'real' posts get far more comments than anything else!

    I'm still here... *jumping up and down and waving"!

    PS - Not much bloggy love going on at my place either, must be a slump at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you :) Thanks for that! Oh and I guess I've been extra slack too...(haven't been reading any blogs either...so can't get any love if I'm not giving any huh?).. Will come and check you out again!!! Hugs xx Juanita.

      Delete
  2. I hear ya!! It's silly isn't it, how much we worry about whether others notice us, or what they think of us!! Blog your heart out!! Life's not always a box of fluffy bunnies, and no one should have to pretend it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading!! And I have been through the same thing, feeling sad that nobody comments and that I should give it up, but then I made the decision that I wasn't trying to be a top mommy-blogger, and that it is for me and a few real fans, and that is enough. I'm glad you are keeping at it, and keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure am... and I'll be over soon ... gonna start reading blogs again too.. :) xx

      Delete
  4. I am still reading honey! You write for YOU, real, warts and all because life is about ups and downs and you never know who you are reaching when you real in the downs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy ... and much much love to you xxx

      Delete
  5. I Always make sure I read your posts - you are one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are lovely xxxx Im so lucky :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I am still reading and you can blog about whatever your heart wants. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your blog Neetz so you write whatever you want! I am sorry I havent visited for a while... darn internet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS. you are missing an important blogging friend on your side bar!!! -->>>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, and this space is for you - no one else so write about the sad if you need to, the happy when you're feeling it. I'll be reading either way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts