Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Hey how are you doing?  I hope everyone's well, and keeping on keeping on while I have been absent from the bloggy world.

I'm hoping to get up to date on some of your stories and posts... and see how life's been treating you. 

I've been crazy busy of late, but am all excited and on the countdown to our family holiday to HongKong, the UK, and Disneyland (LA).  26 days before we board the plane and get away for a bit!  I was going to keep a handwritten journal/diary, however, I think I will just use this blog as my travel blog, might be a lot easier!

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled... I'm back (I think)... haha I have actually missed being here and part of this little environment!

xxxx



Comments

  1. welcome back lady! your trip sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) hey ya! Yeah all excited... just hoping and praying the kids travel well and aren't little monsters...LOL xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your travels here in this space...envious of the trip you have planned....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((hugs))... the days seem to be flying past fast now... arrghh the excitement really has started now! (took a while to get there!) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts