((LATE)) "Would you Rather Wednesday" (on a Thursday!).

 













WOULD YOU RATHER GO BACK AND SPEND A WEEK WITH YOUR ANCESTORS (1800'S)  OR WOULD YOU SPEND A WEEK IN THE FUTURE WITH YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN??


I think I would like to go into the future to see what it's like, we've learnt all about history and what went on etc...it would be rather eyeopening to head off into a place you've only ever imagined!  See the developments.. :)  haha.. interested in hearing what you'd prefer!! ;)

(PS: sorry it's late).

Comments

  1. that is a really hard one
    I would love to go back and talk to my Grandfather who died when I was 12. I'd like to talk to him as an adult. It would be nice to find out a lot about my family history, and talk to them and ask them questions about things that you don't read in the family history books. I don't know if I want to know what happens in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Neetz, I'll play...I'd love to go into the future. My little one is such a hard case @ 2.5 and a total melding of our genes. I'd love to see what traits her offspring carry on down the line. Through pics we can see that as a great great grandchild some Baron physical traits have carried on, like the ears and the dimpled chin, but I wonder about the personality traits, like the warped sense of humour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super hard one.

    On one hand I would LOVE to be able to spend time in the past. I am a big history lover and am tracing my genealogy etc so it would be right up my alley.

    BUT

    To be able to see the future and your childrens, childrens children etc would be so amazing also.

    Ekkkk...

    I am going to vote with past.... but only by a smidge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def. a hard one but I think maybe the future is meant to be left in the unknown so I think I'd go back and hang out with my Grandparents again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts